Moma Privilege Whitelist Event Open Now，Discover Moma MVP to be whitelisted
Moma protocol is a solution that meets the liquidity, scalability, incentive diversification, and speculative needs of the lending markets. It can create and manage lending markets through the smart contract factory.
In our Roadmap, we have mentioned that the Moma product will meet with community members in the second quarter of 2021. Since the release of Moma’s official website, we have received overwhelming support and interest from our community, so we have prepared an MVP(Minimum Viable Product) version that provides you with access to Moma products from a single web-based interface to experience.
As anticipated, this event also set up a very great reward.Community users who participate in the Moma MVP experience in accordance with the rules of the event and fill out the Google form will have the opportunity to earn Moma Privilege Whitelist.
When you are part of the Moma Privilege Whitelist, you will enjoy the following rights:
- You will have the opportunity to directly upgrade to the IDO whitelist (that means, extract a part of it to directly obtain the IDO whitelist)
- Random airdrops from time to time (airdrop tokens include but not limited to $MOMA)
- After the Moma platform is launched, the Moma privilege pool will be opened, and only users with the Moma Privilege Whitelist can participate in mining
Moma MVP version experience event details:
- This event will open on 17th March and close on 26th March at 11:59 PM UTC
- The result will be announced on the official website of Moma Finance on the 29th of March
- Only 50 winners（generated by lottery） will be open for the Moma Privilege Whitelist
What are the procedures for experiencing Moma MVP?
Step1: Go to the official test website (https://test.moma.finance/) to get started
Step2: Discover Lauch section
On the Launch page, click Binance Pool, and then take a screenshot. (As shown in the figure below, this is the first screenshot of participating in the event, you need to submit it to Google form)
Step3: Discover Lending
Click Lending at the top to enter the Lending page to experience.
Step4: Discover Staking
Click Staking at the top to enter the Staking page to experience.
Step5: Discover Dashboard
Click Dashboard at the top to enter the Dashboard page, and then take a screenshot. (As shown in the figure below, this is the second screenshot of participating in the event, you need to submit it to Google form)
Step6: Discover Create&Manage
Factory is the core mechanism of Moma product. You can experience Moma’s Factory on the Create&Manage page.
First, select Create Launch Pool, follow the steps, and then take a screenshot (as shown in the figure below, this is the third screenshot for participating in the event, and you need to submit it to Google form)
(Reminder: Please be sure to save the above screenshots. You need to upload these screenshots when filling in the Google form to prove that you have participated in the Moma MVP experience completely)
In order to qualify for the MVP, participants must :
- Follow us on Twitter: @Moma_Finance
- Retweet our pinned Moma Privilege Whitelist announcement on Twitter with #MomaFinance , and tag 3 friends
- Join the MOMA protocol telegram community:https://t.me/Moma_Official
- Follow the steps to complete the experience of Moma MVP, and submit relevant screenshots in the Google form(https://forms.gle/UXWdncYRJvs3Yn2p8)
- Fill in the Google form and you are ready for the results to be announced
Each submitter will be checked, including telegram handles and Twitter accounts. Any submitter who has not completed all of the steps above by the end of the round will be disqualified.
We would like to thank all of the participants for demonstrating their interest in our project in advance. We are excited that you are willing to be part of the Moma Finance ecosystem and follow us on our journey.
Contact Moma Finance